ZigZag's Journal

Wednesday, August 24, 2005


Good Morning: It is Wednesday August 24. I am excited because today I will take my Mom in for catarac surgery and by tomorrow she will be seeing so much better. Last night at the knitting class I went to we started the project of felted clogs. Now, I have to tell you that row 2,4 and 6 were rows that you couldn't talk or listen to anyone else in the class. If you did then you were goofed up. It will be fun and I am using Cascade 220 for the bottom and then adding Noro with the cascade on the top. I think that they will be really cute. Went to my monthly investment club last night. It was our social meeting of the year so a potluck and we just visited. It was enjoyable.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that my teacher and I won't divulge her name because she is a SP5 and will be in SP6 is going to put pictures of some of my knitting on the blog. I am not that computer savy to be able to do this myself so am quite grateful to her for the help.

1 Comments:

  • Sweetie: I just read your message. I am trying to learn all of this. I am glad you checked it out. there is more now.

    By Blogger Lacy Zigzag, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home