ZigZag's Journal

Friday, October 27, 2006

The last few days have gone by like a whirl. I kind of feel like I have been in a circle going around. But at least the circle wasn't broken. :-) I've had four no five doctors appointments during this time, a housefull of family visiting. And that by the way was much nicer than the doctors appointments. We had a great party for Lucy last Saturday. She was celebrating her 18th birthday here so that was really nice. I have several pictures to post and hopefully I will be able to do that later. I have had some techincal problems with some programs on my computer and I have Liza coming to fix them today. Yea that will be nice. Last week I introduced myself (per daughter Heather's insistance) to an iPod. I think I have the capacity for 70,000 songs. When could a person ever listen to that many songs. So, one of the songs that I have listened to so much is "Don't Worry, Be Happy". It's a fun song. In the knitting world, I have the back and half of the front finished of a new sweater that is made with Artful Yarns. I love the feel of the yarn, but the angora in it sheds everywhere. Especially on black. I started a vest out of some yarn that I bought from my LYS a couple of weeks ago. I've been going to the accupuncturist and I really like those needles. I think it is helping. I have been having the desire to knit some socks now that flip flop weather is coming to an end. Time to keep the feet nice and toastie. We've had our first fire in the woodstove but then it turned right around and was 88 degrees for several days. I will attempt to post pictures after Liza is done.

2 Comments:

  • hurrray! i am soo excited no you can put the kinniting podcasts on it!
    whoohoo! tell heather hurray from me!

    By Blogger Heather, at 10:04 AM  

  • I want to see some socks off the sock machine!! I have put my sweater aside - got all that yummy yarn - just sittin' it's a crime I tell you!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home