ZigZag's Journal

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

August 24, 2005 - The catarac surgery is over and wow was that ever exciting. I got to watch them do this surgery on my Mom. The surgery took all of about 10 minutes if you can believe that and in about 2 more hours she will remove the tape over her eye and start adding drops every two hours. While they were doing the prep for the surgery, I was in the waiting room making good use of my time by knitting. I am one of those knitters that needs to have about 5 projects going at the same time. I am making a felted purse using Noro Transition yarn. That is beautiful yarn. I am hoping to finish the knitting part today so that I can get it felted on one of my eye drop visits to my Mom today. Fortunately for me, my parents live across the street from us and this really makes it nice. I have a front load washing machine and it doesn't work to well for felting so always use hers. I will post a picture when I complete it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home