
It has been an exciting week. My secret pal receive two of her packages and with any luck at all she liked them. I finished several projects and am getting ready to start another pair of felted clog slippers. First comes the felted pumpkin that I hope to finish tomorrow. This is one of the Moebius scarves that I did as an example for the class. This was knitted on a #9 Addi Turbo 47" longs. This is also called magical knitting. It is so interesting how it works. If you haven't tried it, I think it would be worth your while to learn to do this. You can make them wider so that they go over your shoulders, you can make them longer so that they can be doubled. I am curious if any of the rest of you have attempted the Moebius knitting. I am venturing into a cat bed for Buffy in the near future. I guess that will come after the slipper clogs for my hubby. So many projects that I want to do and so little time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home