It has been awhile since my last post. I have completed various projects, but until I get the camera transfer thing figured out I can only talk about them. I did get a new docking station for my computer in our house. So, I intend to get the new docking station hooked up this week and then I think it will be much easier to transfer pictures to the blog. Currently I am working on a pumpkin. I am teaching two classes next Saturday. My last Moebius class was well attended by 6 ladies and there are others that are asking about it so will do it one more time and then in the afternoon we are doing a felted pumpkin which will be in time for Halloween. This one I am making out of Cascade 220 because I really do like the way it feels and in my LYS I found it to be a great color for the project. I am also working on the Moebius hand bag. It also will have a pocket as well and hopefully be very useful. I need to get back to the felted clogs as I have the yarn ready for that project and yesterday my husband asked when they would be ready. The weather is turning cooler now and he said he will be needing some nice cozy slippers sooner than later. So, I am determined to start them this week. I can make a pair in a couple of days if I concentrate on them. Then they have to be felted and I will probably take them to the local shoe repair shop and have him sew on the leather soles. That way they will last for a very long time.
I was encouraged yesterday because I got a really cute Halloween card from my secret pal and she said she was putting my second package together. This is so much fun. I am having an equal amount of fun spoiling my secret pal. The card from my Secret Pal certainly brought a smile to my face. I think I am sounding like a kid because this is such a fun thing to be involved in. Guess my passion for knitting is showing through. Because I am so new to this there is so much I need to learn, but hopefully in the next couple of months I will get better and be able to post some of my projects.

1 Comments:
oops, guess we should work on your hubby's measurements.
By
Heather, at 6:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home