
Look everybody!! I don't even know how this happened, but now you can see what my lovely Secret Pal gave me and the sweater that I am going to make. As I mentioned in my previous post, this is going to be a challenge as I have not read patterns by a chart before. It is something that I need to learn and since I am like a sponge when it comes to knitting, I love learning new techniques. So once again thank you Secret Pal. Now....I have to try to get the other pictures posted. One at a time though. :-)

Ok, to my left and honestly I don't know how this is working is when my sweater was first born. I had to take all of this out after I got much further along and discovered that I had made an error on the front of the sweater and you know I would have always known it was there so had to do the frogging. I am tired of playing post pictures now, and the girls at the LYS just called and wanted to know where I was, so have to work on the picture part later. We are going to a crab feed tonight and maybe after that I will try again.

2 Comments:
so by tuesday...will you be starting a sleeve?
By
Heather, at 6:05 PM
COuldn't find your email! About the Branching Out scarf, I don't mind the ends not matching, but I think others did and can't recall how they fixed the problem!
By
amysue, at 6:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home