ZigZag's Journal

Friday, February 16, 2007

Good afternoon. I had fully intended to blog much earlier but for some reason I was having difficulty getting here. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I am using the old blogging method and that is not acceptable any longer. Okay, hopefully I will be able to get where I need to.
Guess what everyone?? I know that you are totally in suspense. I just received the most awesome package from my secret pal. It was totally cool. My Kodak camera broke while we were on our trip to Hawaii and I purchased an Olympis and so I am going to take a picture of all of these goodies and share them with you. I think the coolest thing is that these are all things that I didn't have and yes the answer to the second question was yes, I needed them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home