
These are three of the Booga Bags that I made. The one on the left as well as the one on the right are made with Noro yarn. The one in the middle is made with Plymouth Chunky. Actually I think the bottom is the regular Plymouth however I doubled it and then went to the purple chunky. This is a great pattern and I have used it quite a bit to make gifts. I enjoy working with the Noro yarns. I can't wait to get the two done that I am making from Noro Transition. That yarn although it is quite expensive is wonderful to work with. I think that today will be a felting day for me. I have six items to felt. Hopefully six out of six will turn out well.

1 Comments:
our next project: the boobholder http://glampyreknits.tripod.com/glampyrephotos/id62.html heehee
By
Heather, at 11:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home