Well, I have been knitting like a mad woman trying to complete several projects that all need to be felted. So, today is the day of felting. I think that I have six items and then with any luck at all I will be able to post the completed projects. Of course while I am in the process of felting, I will be making good use of my time working on my slipper clogs. I have seen the finished product from one of the other ladies in the class and they are really nice. I can't wait to complete mine. I was telling my Mother the other day that my problem with knitting is that I can't wait to finish a project so that I can start a new one. Knowing that there are so many beautiful yarns available to work with makes it so enjoyable.
It is a beautiful day where I live. I am looking out my window from our computer room and admiring two 4 point bucks, two does and two fawns. The fawns still have their spots on them which is a little unusual. This means that they were born later than most of the fawns. A couple of weeks ago one of the valves on our sprinkler system did not shut off all of the way. I really was not aware of the problem until we looked out the window. We had twelve deer in our yard. It was a very hot day. Slightly over 100 degrees and they were drinking water from the sprinklers. So, they had their private drinking fountains for a few days until we were able to get it fixed. Now, it is back to normal. They pass by every day, eat a few roses and then move on to the next yard.
Today is Maggie's Birthday. Maggie was our exchange student from Poland. Happy birthday Maggie.
It is a beautiful day where I live. I am looking out my window from our computer room and admiring two 4 point bucks, two does and two fawns. The fawns still have their spots on them which is a little unusual. This means that they were born later than most of the fawns. A couple of weeks ago one of the valves on our sprinkler system did not shut off all of the way. I really was not aware of the problem until we looked out the window. We had twelve deer in our yard. It was a very hot day. Slightly over 100 degrees and they were drinking water from the sprinklers. So, they had their private drinking fountains for a few days until we were able to get it fixed. Now, it is back to normal. They pass by every day, eat a few roses and then move on to the next yard.
Today is Maggie's Birthday. Maggie was our exchange student from Poland. Happy birthday Maggie.

1 Comments:
don't we live in a lovely place! finished the pink clogs, made bella some slippers from the felted knits book. same idea! the short rows etc.. were very similar
By
Heather, at 11:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home