ZigZag's Journal

Sunday, August 27, 2006


Thank You Secret Pal!!!!!!!
Ok everyone, get a look at all of the goodies my secret pal sent to me. Oh so nice! For your viewing pleasure I will start by telling you about the cute card. It says "Just a brief note" on the front and three pair of briefs. Too cute. There are two skeins of Regia sock yarn and I love the color. These colors are not available at my LYS so pretty exciting. Same with the Noro Kureyon as far as the color goes. It is going to make a very cute beanie don't you think? The colors in the Manos del Uruguay are very nice. There are approximately 138 yards of this yarn. Hummm I am thinking of a one skein yarn project, which by the way my Pal sent me the One Skein Book earlier. (I also bought this book for my Pal) Too Funny. Then there is the ultimate feeling Angora by Elesbeth Lavold. Very lovely yarn. Something you could snuggle up to. And if all of that wasn't enough, there are a pair of Knit Anywhere....Even In The Dark! needles size 8. My secret pal has been sending me things that I have been picking out for my secret pal. So, we have decided that great minds think alike. My secret pal has been so kind and caring and well just very fun to have. I think she is a keeper! Her name is Veronica and you can all visit her at the following address: http://www.aknitterinqueens.typepad.com.

1 Comments:

  • how fun! i know that blog! it is in my favourites. i always got the impression that she is a fun person. glad you got some one really neat!

    By Blogger Heather, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home