
This is a beautiful picture of my kitchen counter....just kidding. This is the completed Clapotee that I made for Heather my lovely daughter. I thought it was really interesting because when you look closely at one end there is a larger amount of the orange color grouped together and at the other end the redish color and inbetween it is all mixed. This is very lovely yarn to work with. So soft and it only took me 2 months to complete this. That's because of the hand, elbow, shoulder problem that I have told all of you about. I am getting tired of this hurting, but on the bright side I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday August 30th and hopefully he will have some answers for me. I miss cranking out several projects a month. I haven't told him I am a knitter because what if he tells me I have to quit knitting!! I don't think I could deal with that and I am not talented enough to knit with my feet....Heatherly is going to meet me at the park one of these days and teach me to knit continental. That should help I would think. We can certainly give it a try.
Do you all remember that beautiful short sleeve sweater that I was making a few months ago and I told you that I completed it but you have not seen a picture of it?????? Well, I was so excited when I completed it. I made it with FEZA yarn and it snagged on just about everything so when it was done I made a decision not to knit with the yarns that snag on my fingers in the future. Good thought huh? Well, the big day came.....Try the sweater on....... The drumroll is beating.....I put the sweater on......look in the mirror.....and well, want to cry but decided to laugh instead. It was too big. So, Heatherly gave me an article on how I am going to be putting this sweater together with the sewing machine. I lost some weight during the time I was making the sweater which is why I had to laugh instead of cry. Enough for today. Maybe someday I will post a picture of it.

2 Comments:
some weight. ha! 40 lbs is awesome! steek that baby!
By
Heather, at 4:52 PM
did i mention the "clap" is beautiful? did you use one skein? i wont be there tuesday, cuz my parents are in shasta (anniversary)
By
Heather, at 4:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home